Something I've come to learn is thatbusiness and people
go hand in hand. You can't keep a business going without other people supporting it and using your products.
So, this challenge is about going out of your comfort zone, connecting with people, and being authentically you so that you can have an amazing blog that readers will return to again and again.
Over the next 30 days, you'll learn how to:
- audit your blog's sidebar, nav bar, about page and bio
- audit your facebook, twitter, instagram, google+ accounts and other social media
- figure out what you truly want from your blog
- figure out what your readers truly need from you
- create useful, inspiring, paid and free digital products
- incorporate new tools and equipment you haven't used before
- be more authentic and address hot topics or uncomfortable stories
- cultivate more community around your blog
- connect on a deeper level with your readers and other bloggers
- develop a more balanced schedule and life
- build a blogging community and support system offline
- and MORE!
This challenge is for:
- bloggers + writers
- movers, shakers, magic-makers
- creativepreneurs, infopreneurs, solopreneurs
- femtrepreneurs + momtrepreneurs
- anyone who has a website and/or the interwebz
- and YOU, my friend.
You will be able to instantly download the workbook, along with an accompanying schedule and desktop wallpaper, upon purchase.